Each year, the SCA develops a budget and divides the needed funds by the number of homes in the community, to develop the dues for the coming year. Dues could be more or less than the previous year.
Dues are $70 for the 2021-2022 year, payable by September 1, 2021.
2021-2022 Dues Assessment:
- Billing statements were mailed in mid July
- Payment Amount: $70 for the 2021-2022 year
- If paying through PayPal, include a service fee of $2.40, for a total amount of $72.40
- Due Date: On or before September 1, 2021
- Late Fee: $10.90
- Returned Check Fee: $50.00
- See your billing statement for all the details
If paying your 2021-2022 annual dues via PayPal:
Delinquent Dues / Additional Payments
Annual dues not paid by September 1st are assessed interest, calculated at 1.5% per month.
Delinquent dues and/or additional payments can be paid by check or via PayPal.
If paying your delinquent dues and/or additional payments via PayPal:
The current budget is available for review by contacting the board.
To obtain settlement documents, see Selling Your Home